Air humidifier "Luknė" is intended for indoor use.
CF air humidifiers are a great opportunity to improve air quality and comfort in your home. They are easy to use and can help improve skin moisture and sleep quality. Humidifiers are beneficial for people with allergies or asthma because they can help reduce the amount of dust, pollen and other allergens in the air. They also help keep wooden furniture and electronics in good condition, as too much dry air can cause wood furniture to crack and warp and electronic components to fail. Therefore, investing in a small humidifier can have many long-term benefits.
2. Fill the capacity of the evaporator with 130ml of cold water, light it and fix it with the upper part of the humidifier.
3. Connect the power cord, and touch the power button, the humidifier will turn on.
4. To turn off the steamer, tap the button twice.
5. When the humidifier is turned on, the changing light mode will start.
6. Touch the power button again to turn off the lights.
Using essential oils:
1. Humidifier can be used with essential oils.
When dosing 1-2 drops per 100ml of water (depending on the essential
oil concentrations). The importer does not respond
for any damage that may result from incorrect ethereal oil
in the product of use.
You can find essential oils here..
Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Do not leave the device on for more than 6 hours.
Do not use the device when there is no water in it.
Use only natural essential oils.
If the device does not work properly or there are visible malfunctions,
immediately unplug the device from the power outlet.
Water capacity - up to 130ml
Power socket - USB connection (to be used with an adapter no larger than 5V-1A)
Dimensions - 95 x 95 x 155 cm